Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
This key finance role has overall responsibility for the FP&A activities in Security EMEA driving forecasting excellence and robust and in depth analysis. Security EMEA is present in 4 key regions: Germany/UK/META and other European countries (France/Italy/Benelux) combining HON legacy and recent Xtralis acquisition businesses, Revenue of $200M, headcount 400+.
The person will need to work cross-functionally and regionally with business leadership, including marketing, sales, product management, and the integrated supply chain to influence decisions to maximize the financial returns to the business while ensuring ideas are being challenged and strong financial controls are enforced.
- FP&A ownership for all Finance process, Budgeting/Forecasting/Reporting and direct finance coordination for 5 Xtralis entities;
- Partner with Leadership team to enforce processes and drive results;
- Provide financial analysis support to leadership on key business components;
- Present/communicate financial results, outlook to leadership;
- Support the financial planning cycle annual operating plan (AOP) and strategic plan (STRAP);
- Forecast financial outcomes: short-range outlook (SRO), formal forecasts (5+7, 8+4);
- Develop management operating system across Security EMEA;
- Setup smart measures in complex commercial and IT setup to enable ownership for Growth / Profit;
- Optimize cost structure: direct material, indirect, OEF (execute repositioning projects);
- Customer and product-line profitability analysis;
- Commercial deal analysis (pricing, terms, level of service, value capture);
- Improve working capital with robust measurement system and performance reviews;
- Proactively support business unit with ad hoc analysis;
Promote strong financial controls: enforce SEA, monitor key accounting transactions and ensure Swissco compliance;
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or other related business field
- 5+years of relevant Finance experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and execute on projects; management experience
- MBA and/or CPA preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; present complex financial ideas in simple ways
- Very strong technical skillset: financial analysis, accounting/controllership
- Very strong Systems (HFM / complex Oracle ERP’s/ Tableau/Excel) skillset
- Project management skills
- Self-motivated, results-oriented individual who independently develops solutions
- Ability to manage multiple, critical projects simultaneously, reprioritizing as required
- Experience with acquisition integration preferred
- Strong business acumen including company, customers, competition and products
- Finance experience in Commercial Finance and ideally Controllership
- Willingness to travel (15%)
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD21242
- Category: Finance
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, B 020339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.