Technical Support Supervisor
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
* Job purpose: *
The Team Leader is responsible with the daily supervision for part of a Consumer Support Team (10-15 agents), ensuring that the highest standard of support is provided to customers of one of the largest Strategic Business Units of the HOME AND BUILDING TECHNOLOGIES group, Environmental & Energy Solutions (E&ES).
This role will be responsible for day to day performance, leading the agents in his/her span to
ensure they are performing at the required SLA’s. Other tasks included: annual and mid-year performance review (HPD) completion for his/her team members, monitor office attendance, small administrative tasks (weekly schedule for agents, SharePoint access, POs SAP, etc.). The role will work closely with team’s Supervisor to whom he/she will directly report.
- Effectively manages resources, ensuring that high quality customer service is provided on a daily basis and in line with agreed SLAs. Monitors Tier 1 performance against service standards to ensure that support and services are provided in line with established SLAs & KPIs;
- Acts as point of escalation to effectively resolve customer complaints by exception;
- Responsible for effective queue management - prioritize workload and align resources, provide direction to team members;
- Ensure all Tier 1 agents in his/her span are kept informed of new information related to E&ES products, procedures, projects, customer needs and specific business issues which may impact the service delivery;
- Ensure all new processes are seamlessly transitioned by following transition rigor with the Business Stakeholders;
- Be the single point of contact between the Local Management and the Business Partners for resolution of process issues/escalations that directly pertain to his immediate team members.
- Responsible for cascading feedback received from Customers/Stakeholders back to his team members;
- Ensure that there are cross-training and back-up plans for the agents within his/her span.
- Promote training, personal growth, professional development, career progression and teamwork of Tier 1 agents;
- Review best practices in team and encourage knowledge sharing to enable common standard and resolution of issues;
- Participate in the hiring of new employees;
- Participate in HPD and GCP process as per role. Ensure quality HPD process (goal setting, mid-year reviews and year-end reviews) and continuous feedback. Obtain feedback from the relevant peers on a regular basis. Ensure that the Incentive System for team members is reviewed, approved and conducted on time in an objective and unbiased manner across all teams
- Performs coaching and mentoring as part of the role. IDP and Training plan completion for the team based on needs identified during HPD together with the Supervisor
- Report attrition issues to the Supervisor and identify together action plans for the high risk employees;
- Conduct and ensures effectiveness of weekly 1:1 sessions, weekly Huddles and monthly team meetings within his team members;
- Manage attendance monitoring and vacation accrual as per company deadlines and rules for the agents within his/her span;
- Manage all system approvals for his team (access, office supplies and utilities) and addresses any team member administrative concern;
Monitor and develop own coaching skills
20 Facilitate issue identification and analysis
20 Build relationships with customers
20 Develop and share knowledge
20 Manage team
20 Lead team alignment
YOU MUST HAVE
- Experience with Call Center best practices
- Experience in a multinational environment
- 1-2 years of people management experience
- Excellent / Fluent in English and a 2nd European, both verbal and in writing
- Growth and customer focus
- MS Excel, MS Visio, MS SharePoint, MS PowerPoint,
Proactive and resourceful
- Be a role model for others, deliver on commitments, and don’t shy away from controversial decisions
Have the courage to change a decision if outcomes do not match expected results
Makes people better:
Set demanding goals to get people/teams focused and motivated; then develop people so they can achieve more than they thought was possible themselves
- Require excellence in yourself and others
Ability to present information clearly and concisely, in verbal and written forms. Require excellence in yourself and others
Anticipate what needs to be communicated and to whom
Communicate concisely and clearly
Present unpopular views or decisions in a way that people can understand
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD26394
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, B 020339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.