Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Drive strategic imperatives through the development and execution of trade shows and trade events to enhance Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions' image and foster public awareness. You will work collaboratively with the SPS Gold Business Enterprises (GBEs) to identify those trade shows and events which will offer a meaningful return on investment. You will ensure brand consistency and provide onsite support for business critical events (internal and external) and key trade shows.
Execute a “Connected” and ONE Honeywell approach, delivering a cohesive and integrated experience,driving optimization, along with best / common practice.
Ensure relevant digital marketing technologies / tactics are leveraged to increase return on investment (ROI) and attendee experiences are enhanced
Support initiatives to unearth economies of scale, optimize savings, and drive down reliance on external vendor support where applicable.
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing, or other relevant field
· Fluent in English
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Strong organizational and project management skills
· Significant experience with proven event management / trade show and measurement skills
· The ability to absolutely meet deadlines, work under demanding conditions and problem solve in crisis
· Ability to operate collaboratively
· Strong capabilities in process development, agency management, and project management
· Proficiency in Excel, and the development of analytics
· Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing practices as they pertain to events and trade shows
· Significant experience working with / applying brand standards / a design language system previously
5 Research and propose shows/events for consideration
10 Manage processes, vendor selection
5 Identify opportunities for cost savings
70 Manage the coordination of events execution
10 Assist in trade show and events budget development
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.