Sales & Application Specialist
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Are you curious about what this role implies?
- Develop sales of assigned Category products allowing the Area Sales Managers and Key Account Managers to meet sales targets
- Deploy and execute go-to-market strategy and agreed action plan for product(s) within regionin liaison with category leader and regional sales team.
- Working closely with sales team, identify opportunities, demonstrate their viability and set up the appropriate strategy to close the deal.
- Master technical aspects of assigned products to propose adapted solutions to customers
- Train sales forces on new products and provide technical expertise to Area Sales Managers and Key Account Managers
- Visit key end-users and key accounts with the sales team to develop sales together
- Engage directly with the end users (or distributors) or jointly with the sales team to win specific business opportunities or projects where specific and core expertise is required
- Take direct account management responsibility on specific market segments driven by particular technical solutions (ex: Windmills, Mining, Agri, etc)
- Review sales performance on a periodical basis and recommend action in order to meet the plan
- Communicate market needs & trends to Product Line Leader and Category teams
- Contribute to the definition of the sales strategy for the assigned Category and territory
- Proactively involve / lead efforts along product life cycle including launch, promotion anddiscontinuation.
- Collect competitive information, pricing, and strengths and weaknesses of competition and share them with Category leader and Global Product Line Leader
- Provide sales forecasts on a monthly basis according to the SIOP process.
- Meet pricing and margin objectives. Actively define pricing in regions following to base guide-lines from Category management.
- Liaise and participate with Marcom for any promotional activity or communication related to their product
- Monthly report on activities and quarterly detailed review of sales action plan
- Identify opportunities for other product lines and communicate them to the sales team
Then you should have:
- University degree in business administration OR commercial/technical education
- Some customer-facing outside sales experience, selling to end customers and distributors
- Good technical skills and understanding
- Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing skills on all levels of an organisation
- Advanced English language knowledge
- High level of customer orientation
- Goal-orientation and ability to deliver on commitments
- Cross-selling mindset
- Driver's licence - B category
We are offering:
- Attractive compensation package
- Housing allowance
- Experienced leaders to support you professional development
Career growth opportunities in a dynamic, multicultural environment
20 Product Sales Support
30 Technical Sales Support
20 Customer Sales Solutions
15 Product Specifications expertise
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req137165
- Category: Sales
- Location: Petneházy u. 2-4, Budapest, PEST 1139 HUN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.