Sr Quality Engineer
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Act as Regulatory technical expert supporting Honeywell Fire projects. Interpret product standard requirements and advise engineering teams on product design strategies to ensure compliance. Product design areas include mechanical design, electrical design, and software design/functionality.
- Play an active role in the development team to ensure that the development effort remains on schedule and within budget
- Manage assigned regulatory projects, act as key project interface to UL and other regulatory bodies
- Work with UL, FM, CSFM contacts as required to ensure proper interpretation of product and code requirements, advise design engineers of external group standard interpretations.
Guide and mentor technicians within the regulatory team and at external test agencies in all aspects of project execution and regulatory compliance
35 Regulatory reviews
35 Continuous improvement
20 Drive technical solutions
10 Coordinate resolution
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineeror Computer Science
- Bilingual 80%
- Basic knowledge of MS Office and computer skills.
- Some experience in similar position
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with customers and standards agencies
- Expertise in applying Honeywell Operating System principles for New Product Development
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Green Belt Certified
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- 1st Shift
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD25363
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Av. Valle del Cedro No. 1681, Parque Industrial Intermex, Ciudad Juarez, CHIH 32574 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.