Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
At Honeywell we are driven to create teams with a mix of styles, thinking and people – because we know that keeps us at the cutting edge of innovation.
Our employees collaborate to turn bright ideas into real life solutions that positively affect the world in which we live. Using innovative technologies that make our world cleaner and more sustainable, secure, connected, energy efficient and productive, Honeywell is committed to delivering big results in everything we make and do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Facilities Manager for the Darwin Convention Centre.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to take charge ofmanaging the day-to-day operational issues associated with the Darwin Convention Centre, including but not limited to the management of subcontractors, verification of works, administering of variations and associated invoices, reporting and customer and client liaison.
Key Areas of Responsibility;
· Ensuring that all works of trade staff and sub-contractors are carried out in a timely, efficient, cost effective, safe and professional manner.
· Financial control according to previously agreed budgets.
· Ensuring customer satisfaction through direct liaison with client representatives, customers and service recipients.
· Development and maintenance of site specific documentation and quality assurance information.
· Representation of Honeywell in a professional and favourable manner.
· Adherence with Australian Standards, and other statutory and regulatory requirements and the application of these standards throughout the facility.
· Measurement and achievement of performance indicators and site service objectives. Reporting of key performance and other operational aspects to the client and Honeywell staff.
· Minimisation of Honeywell and Honeywell Solutions risk associated with performance contracts through the rigid adherence to the Facilities Service Agreement (FSA), maintenance procedures and other guidelines.
· Reporting of key performance indicators, financial performance and other operational aspects to client and Honeywell staff.Management according to these performance indicators is a requirement.
· Management of after-hours and emergency service requirements associated with the facility.
· Reporting near misses, incidents and other opportunities for improvement.
· Carry-out hazard and risk assessments for all tasks.
· Meet all responsibilities and requirements of the site safety plan.
· Management of QFM system and associated record keeping.
· Attendance at events for facility support.
· Other associated duties as required.
Honeywell offers an inclusive, flexible and supportive culture, with merit based pay for performance, along with ongoing training and development opportunities for those that have the desire to succeed.
We work hard to make the world a better place. With the support of a global organisation and a culture of teamwork and camaraderie that is second to none, Honeywell employees can navigate their way around the world and progress from career to career within the same dynamic company. Our employees are encouraged to be visionaries and they achieve great things to build a team of results-oriented individuals, then empower them to make the world a better place.
Where will your visions lead you?
Honeywell Building Solutions delivers integrated technology solutions that help our customers become safer, more secure, productive, energy efficient and competitive, whilst improving comfort conditions and compliance with new legislation. We have built a global reputation for delivering competitive advantage to our customers through design, implementation and support of cost-effective solutions that are aligned with business processes, objectives and outcomes, coupled with an absolute focus on customer satisfaction. For more than 60 years, HBS has delivered solutions to business, industry, and consumers in the Pacific region. As an affiliate of Honeywell International Inc., we are part of a highly diversified global technology and manufacturing company represented in 95 countries with offices in New Zealand, and in every state and territory in Australia.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer that supports a diverse workforce.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply for this position.
20 EnEnsure projects are on or ahead of schedule
20 Review all job contract documents
15 Implement and monitor project schedules
30 Evaluate subcontractor performance
15 Assemble project closeout documents and warranties
Qualifications & Experience;
· Technical or Professional Qualifications
· Relevant experience – operational experience in Facility Management
· Proven track record in delivering consistently high levels of customer satisfaction
· Trained to Honeywell Safe Operations Management or other health and safety training as required
· Qualified as Senior first aider
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Exceptional staff management and process improvement skills
· Strong technical skills and broad exposure to technical issues
· Project management experience
· Familiarity with performance measurement and financial management
· Understanding of facility maintenance requirements
· Facilities Management experience, with exposure to essential services, lifecycle costing, capital management, accounting and reporting.
· Crisis Management.
· Identifies opportunities, generates and effectively manages opportunities for improvements relating to their area of operations.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.