Field Service Supervisor
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
We are looking for a Supervisor to manage a team automation and control in the north east technicians. He/She will not just be someone who can enthuse and energies there team to deliver strong results against the AOP targets bur also be responsible for coaching and mentoring via a formal development plan aligned to both personal and business growth needs.
Also resolving day to day issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual with the relevant industry knowledge (Integrated systems/M&E) who will be able to coach and mentor his field team. He/She will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
The goal is to ensure that we deliver on our commitments to clients so as to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
- Weekly approval of Timesheets as per process
- Approve general day to day overtime and also works that are priced accordingly
- regular meetings on site with techs and client
- set targets for all techs and assist in identifying opportunities were require. Regular focus on new initiatives.
- Monthly Audit one tech per month , documentation and corrective actions
- Weekly TBT and Monthly face to face Meetings, preparation and key messages
- Conducts background investigation and data collection.
- Ensures day to day operations run smoothly in line with customer expectations and Honeywell financial budgetary requirements. Escalate issues to FSL if not comfortable.
- Approves call out fees and other contract related items on FX,
- Conduct annual review to ensure that engineers workloads are achievable in line with their Goals and Metrics.
- Ensures Technicians are achieving their targets.
- Follows leavers process, including de kitting of Technician, stock take, retrieval of PDA etc
- Follows new starter process, PDA training and creates a new starter plan
- Identifies all opportunities for base growth utilising team to target and identify but expansion and new business opportunities engage with sales team as required .Retention engage with VOC to highlight risk and growth opportunity and achieve AOP NPS
- Provides input for mid and year end reviews.
- Annual plan for regular minute meeting covering both Honeywell and client goal to drive customer satisfaction and contract profitability.
Identifies key development needs and plan accordingly in line with technical career path and business needs for connected services.
50 Develop team and team members
50 Supervise team activities and performance
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of software based systems
- HNC/HND in mechanical or Electrical engineering
- Experience in commercial buildings hard services
- Good knowledge of HVAC systems and full appreciation of building Automation and controls with understanding of fire and security systems.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Extensive Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD32606
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: Worthington House, The Towers,Busn Park, 856 Wilmslow Rd., Didsbury, GT MAN M20 2HY GBR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.