Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
- Contribute to the growth of the E&ES electrical business (Honeywell Friedland) and connected homes business (Honeywell) in Belgium with established accounts in the dry channel as well as sales leads, through the sale of E&ES products and to include technical support, training, product maintenance and service.
- Sales of electrical products (Friedland) and connected products to wholesalers and industry.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships of assigned accounts.
- Promote products to installers + create pull through in our products
- Go after projects in our products, make sure quotations are made via inside sales and guarantee follow up to win them.
- Develop Connected homes business via the wholesalers and installers
- Launch new products…presentations, exhibitions, customer activities etc
- Give technical support to colleagues
Responsible for customers and outlets in the Flemisch part of Belgium + Brussels
20 Sales of electrical products (Friedland) and connected products to wholesalers and industry
20 Establish and maintain customer relationships of assigned accounts
20 Launch new products
20 Give technical support to colleagues and customers
20 Contribute to the growth of the E&ES electrical business
- Commercial/Sales degree or equal by experience in electronics, automation or process technologies
- 3-6 years of experience with wholesalers and/or installers
- Commercial Mindset and strong analytical skills
- Trilingual (NL+FR+EN)
- Effective honest communications capabilities (good written and verbal skills)
- Good relationship with customers
- Administrative skills and good knowledge of using a PC
- Ability to effectively negotiate at multiple levels within an organization, both commercial and technical Living in the working area or close by
- Dynamic personality, results driven
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req144830
- Category: Sales
- Location: Hermes Plaza Hermeslaan, 1H, Diegem, VB 1831 BEL
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.