Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell is a global leader in the areas of technology and advanced manufacturing processes. In almost 100 countries around the world, about 132,000 employees develop and manufacture reliable and state-of-the-art-products in the fields of Aerospace, Transportation and Power Systems, Specialty Materials and Automation and Control Solutions.
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions provides comprehensive solutions that enhance workplace safety and incident response, improve enterprise and workflow performance and enable greater product design innovation. Customers rely on Honeywell’s connected solutions to provide real-time safety intelligence, increase worker productivity and enrich operational intelligence with data-driven insights that enable smarter business decisions. Honeywell SPS serves customers in aerospace, automotive, commercial building, first responder, field service, healthcare, logistics, manufacturing, oil & gas, power and utilities, medical, retail, supply chain, test & measurement and transportation markets.
We are currently looking for an
Key Account Manager T&L (focus Post & Parcel) m/f
The role is about sales and business development, targeting existing and prospective new customers across the given region. For each of those key strategic accounts, the Account Manager is responsible for identifying all business opportunities in the three main product groups (Mobiles Devices, Scanning, Printing & Media), covering the buying centers, transforming the account in a continuous and consistent revenue generation line, while establishing long term business relationship within the account.
This role covers some of the biggest accounts in DACH and Europe
• Identify sales opportunities within each account and cover the buying centers for each of them.
• Establish long term business relationships with C level executives and other decision makers.
• Utilize whole available products and services portfolio in all potential business opportunities within the strategic target accounts, to generate a consistent and continuous revenue entry for each of them.
• Develop the necessary partnership and alliances with external integrators and other business partners to provide leverage in each strategic account and opportunity.
• Develop plans for existing accounts, in line with regional strategic direction, and execute the objectives quickly and clearly.
• Develop new defined targeted accounts.
• Train customers and prospects in relation to our product and services lines.
• Ensure the achievement of quarterly and annual sales targets and management based objectives that will be communicated.
• Keep the CRM system up to date with all sales related activity including (but not limited to) meeting schedules, meeting notes, contact persons, business plans, MSAS plans as appropriate, quotations, price requests, revenue forecast data, SKU requirement data, schedule dates and sales team members.
• Take responsibility for the data integrity in the system.
• Be able to report weekly performance to the leadership of specific accounts and opportunities. Furthermore, sales data, progress on incentives, new product releases, sales trending and all other key performance indicators should be monitored and managed on a pro-active and continual basis.
• At all times, understand the ‘health’ of the business being managed.
30 Customer Account Management
30 Search for New Customers
20 Attend (trade shows, seminars, events)
20 Customer Reporting
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum 5 years continuous sales experience in the auto ID / Supply Chain solution sectors (with successful and demonstrable track record of sales achievement) OR minimum 5 years’ experience, contacts and knowledge in a specific vertical segment (Transport & Logistics)
• Business degree preferred but not mandatory.
• Ability to demonstrate and articulate the benefits of working with business partners in their accounts.
• Strong sales skills including thorough knowledge of the sales process and strategic techniques to achieve objectives.
• Ability to make the best use of time and resources.
• High level of communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to prepare a business plan outlining the salient points of development with specific customers.
• Willingness to travel through the given region as the business and opportunities demand – occasionally at short notice (and occasionally outside of the given region)
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.