BMS Sales Account Manager East & West Africa
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
- Sales Account Manager to drive the BMS Channel business in East & West Africa (based out of Kenya). Drive partner development, Key account management, demand generation and responsible for EA&WABMS Channel AOP
- Be the front line seller who drives sales, identifying and generating opportunities for different kinds of customers.
- You will foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations.
- You will develop customer relationships through attending trade shows, seminar, and similar events.
- You will provide education of Honeywell product through technical presentations, seminars and workshops. You will maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system.
- You will provide competitive intelligence and market trends.
- You will provide forecast/demand input to Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP).
- Sales Account manager responsible to drive the Partner channel AOP for East & West Africa (Drive BMS and GRMS business with partner channels)
- Partner development, Training and on-boarding in each countries
- Drive Key account management (Client, end users, Contractors, Consultants), self and team in each countries
- Drive Demand generation and project Specification work for the products
- SIOP / Forecast on monthly basis
- SFDC: Drive SFDC , Project management, pipeline management, activity management of self and Team to meet the business Expectations
- Drive Commercial Excellence objectives, partner program alignment and MOS with partners.
- Drive Business plan with partners, Training and support needs of partners in the region.
- Align to Honeywell system and processes, effectively co-ordinate with Technical, marketing and SIOP/ Customer Service functions For smooth operations
- Drive Weekly and Monthly MOS with team and Partners on business plans.
- Provide weekly / monthly report, Participate in weekly and monthly MOS with Head office
- Closely work with Marketing team for Market needs, intelligence and marketing efforts for products and brands.
- Geographical expansion, new partner expansion and development
Key Success Factors
YOU MUST HAVE
- Engineering degree (Mechanical or Electrical or Instrumentation & Controls or other ), MBA or Business degree is a Plus
- At least 7-8 years of experience, with 3+ years in Sales /Marketing experience in Building automation / ELV or Industrial Automation /HVAC etc.
- BMS / HVAC / building controls products Selling / marketing experience required
- Good communication skills and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS office (word, excel, power point) , Presentation Skills
- Motivated, willing to travel within region
The Successful Candidate:
- The successful candidate will be from BMS / HVAC / ELV Sales background preferably with Sales experience in East Africa region (West Africa experience is added advantage).
- Experience or Basic knowledge of Building Management System Design.
- Experienced with Electrical and Mechanical contractors and consultants in the regions and buying process.
- Experienced and capable of partner channel management.
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Job ID: HRD49587
- Category: Sales
- Location: Eden Square 7th floor block 1 Chiromo Road, Nairobi 85600606 KEN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.