Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
As the Sales Administration Director of Honeywell Workflow Solutions Services, you will be responsible for providing strategic direction and driving the coordinated sales excellence execution globally across all the Honeywell business units’ software-enabled offerings. You will develop and maintain a continuously improving program or ‘playbook’ of common sales processes, commercial organizational structures, tools and metrics that drive accelerated growth and measurable customer adoption. You will manage Go-To-Market models, sales structures and functional support necessary to sell complex solution roadmaps and demonstrate tangible proof of value to the decision maker. You will also create and execute a rigorous management operating system (MOS) that integrates the review and execution of the Workflow Solutions sales pipeline, account opportunities and leads.
Develop practical critical metrics and utilize dashboards to generate actionable insights that Sales Managers can use to achieve and exceed goals versus the annual targets Coordinate with Marketing to translate the strategic growth plans into effective demand generation activities, pricing models, offering launches and value selling content focused on differentiation and long-term business value for the customer
Champion comprehensive sales incentive plans and annual quota setting that motivate and reward the right behaviors to sell a strategic and profitable mix that aligns to the long-term, recurring engagement and expansion with each account
Develop an ongoing performance assessment and talent landscape of the combined commercial organization; bring to bear analytics and training resources to provide relevant mentoring, coaching, skills training and domain expertise
25 Drive Customer Engagement
25 Facilitate Strategic Discussions
25 Lead Sales Progress
25 Develop and Define Customer Needs
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 10+ years’ experience with sales, marketing and/orP&Lownership, including 5+ years in sales operations or commercial excellence roles
· Experience in complex solution selling, software, cloud-based solutions and professional services
· Post-graduate business/commercial qualification
· Strong experience in software and SaaS solutions
· Customer success obsession and a bold passion for working towards results and customer satisfaction
· Excellent business sense, strategic planning, analytical, communication, project management, and change management skills.
· Shown ability and aptitude to work within a cross-functional team environment and at all levels within the organization to lead, influence and continuously improve people and processes. Focus on getting things done routinely to plan; building consensus with data-driven recommendations
· Shown capability to translate growth strategies into practical sales plans, best practices and operational structures
· Effective communicator able to assemble and clearly articulate key strategies, plans and reports aligned to drive tangible business impact. Strong listening and facilitation skills
· Dedicated assessor of business metrics and performance; able to confidently provide insights for improvement and proffer innovative, robust and data-driven solutions
· Leadership impact and courage to be able to consult and challenge with the business leaders at multiple levels within the organization regarding their needs, gaps and operational plans;
· Strong project management skillset; process-driven mindset and capable of prioritizing and managing multiple tasks
· High work ethic and passion for the Sales/Commercial Excellence discipline
· Be a great talent developer and build a funnel of high performing experts ready and able to progress their careers; develop and sustain a diverse and multi-cultural organization
· Takes intelligent risks to drive momentum and is tackles ambiguity to convert to clear operating frameworks Flexible, self-motivated, with demonstrably strong leadership and team building skills and able to travel extensively as needed given the shifting business dynamic
· Practical skills in managing large IT/data intensive platform projects including SAP, Salesforce and other business intelligence analytical tools
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.