Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
As a key member of the business team, this role will work closely with the channel sales team, product marketing, shared business resources and customers to create growth strategy and plans for META channel to meet the annual operating plan and strategic business goals. Customer scope includes distributors, resellers, system integrators. Key metrics of success include revenues, channel profitability/return on investment, new product awareness/adoption rates, promotion, customer segmentation alignment, team alignment, and talent management. Ideal candidate will have management experience and track record of delivering high impact results in channel management and marketing communications in a matrix team environment. Demonstrated talent and team development skills are necessary to succeed in this position.
· Drive marketing of Honeywell products through Direct Partners, Distribution, Value added resellers and ISV partners
· Lead Generation; Work closely with sales teams to implement an effective end to end lead generation process
· Plan and execute effective campaigns across all key customer segments, industries & verticals
· Measurement & reporting on campaign effectiveness
· Responsible for creating, maintaining and continuously improvingsell-out promotions, reseller incentives and in store branding activities for demand generation
· Manage the allocated channel marketing budget to effectively market Honeywell products through partner Marketing Development Funds (MDF)
· Interface closely with product managers, account managers, to communicate and understand product positioning and competitive landscape to strengthen SBU market awareness through the channel
· Events; ownership of event calendar
· End to End delivery of the events, including coordinating sales & marketing to ensure full alignment on objectives, strategy, delivery plan
· Liaison with suppliers / agencies & event organisers
· Evaluate post event results to drive continuous improvement in the company event strategy
· Budget Management; Ownership and management of Marcom budget, Collateral, print/online advertising, strategic/EMEA campaigns budget
· Analyze, calculate and report on business data, including channel sales revenue, forecasts, program ROI, pricing and new product launch success
· Work with marketing communications, product managers and selling teams to create and measure innovative effective promotions for channel as part of a quarterly promotion plan with maximum business impact
· Support efforts of pre- and post-product launch activities including; product requirements, alpha/beta unit allocations, product launches strategy and tactics, and ongoing marketing activities to ensure successful launch through the channel
· Ensure VOC (voice of customer) excellence and communication to the business as required for product development, competitive intelligence, pricing etc
· Monitor competitive activity within the channel and form strategic plans to increase market share
· Conduct and develop quarterly business reviews (QBR) with distributor partners and key partners in close alignment with the sales teams
· Create systems and processes to streamline partner management
· Participation in the development of annual partner business plans
· Act as a key contributor to the annual strategic planning process for the region
· Regularly meet with customers and attend regional Honeywell and relevant industry events
20 New Product Introduction
20 Voice of the Customer
20 Visit customers
20 Campaign Management
20 Marketing Plans
Qualifications & Experience:
· Bachelor degree in marketing or technology or related field
· Minimum 4 years’ relevant work experience in channel marketing, customer marketing, marcom or product marketing in B2B environment
· MBA Preferred
· Mastery of computer technology including CRM and Microsoft Office
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Ability to work closely with a variety of disciplines in a matrix organization
· Ability to prioritize work and work independently
·High level of integrity and demonstrated portrayal of the 12 Honeywell Behaviors
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.