Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Commodity Manager will develop and implement worldwide sourcing strategies which will provide superior products, optimize the supplier base, provide improved customer service levels and minimize risk at the best cost possible.
• Implement sourcing strategies to ensure worldwide supplier quality, delivery, lead time, and cost performance goals are met in the Mechanical Commodity.
• Develop and implements sourcing strategy for the Americas Mechanical portfolio.
• Accountable for timely and effective planning, development and execution to meet the Annual Operating Plan.
• Identifies, researches and implements new materials and processes to drive cost down efforts.
• Recognized as an expert with a deep understanding and knowledge of market drivers and manufacturing techniques for Mechanical commodity.
• Must be able to motivate and drive results cross functionally
• Conducts commodity specific competitor and industry analysis to identify cost, material selection, manufacturing techniques and materials sourcing to improve the company’s competitive position.
• Responsible for developing the commodity strategy and implementing across the Mechanical global supply base.
• Identify, evaluate, select and manage worldwide supplier base with a specific emphasis on business strategies.
• Must be able to lead a cross functional team to execute to aggressive project timelines.
• Maintains conduct consistent with company policy, division operating procedures, accepted practice and applicable state and federal regulations.
25 Drive and execute Annual and Strategic Plan with supporting strategies
25 Right and Fast execution of strategies to align with business Growth and New Product Introductions
25 Manage Site Category and Commodity Strategies including spend analysis, Benchmarking, Cost, Market A
25 Align with Site Sales, Marketing, Technology, Business, Operations, Finance and Quality and Other Ho
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.