Manager – Customer Analytics
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Position Title: Manager/Sr. Manager – Customer Analytics
This position is responsible for understanding key customer issues and challenges based on analysis from the phone survey, VOC and thereby ensuring consistent service delivery w.r.t KPIs like NPS, CES & FCR and highlighting gap areas. This position is also responsible for studying customer verbatim and comments using statistical tools and techniques.
· Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for dataanalysis with attention to all technical aspects - Ability to collect, analyze & interpret large data sets
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Weekly cadence with phone team to check if there are any concerns related to data fidelity
- Analyze root cause, Report findings and provide recommended solution – Using Data Analysis tools
- Escalate urgent issues to ensure Service Recovery
- Review Metrics and address gaps (if any) through structured problem solving mechanism, Help deploy A3 wherever applicable
- Lead Operations level review meetings to understand customer issues and challenges and help address the same
- Measure and Provide recommendations to improve NPS
- Identify tools required for Data analysis and construct data
- Maintain real time dashboards (using Tableau) based on customer VOC
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Understanding or implementation experience of digital technologies data analytics
- Understand opportunity areas in customer service to help recommend process changes & continuous improvement. Coaches and Mentors team members for Personal and Professional development
- Manage business communication to ensure there is on-going feedback and recommendation based on customer data analysis.
Knowledge & Skills
· Knowledge of customer service processes, systems
· Knowledge of data analytics tools like SaaS, Python, Tableau etc
· Knowledge of advanced excel, statistical tools
· Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc
· Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R
· Graduate/PG with min 8 years of work experience in Service Operations. Knowledge of application of data sets
30 Project Managemen
30 Project Planning
20 Customer Support
20 Team Management
YOU MUST HAVE
- Graduate/PG with min 8 years of work experience in Service Operations. Knowledge of application of data sets
- Significant experience applying best practices in Customer & Product Support
- Excellent organization skills
- An ability to train others
- An ability to direct and motivate a team
- An ability to work with diverse teams (professionals, technical, etc.)
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Remote Access Required
- Relocation Provided
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD20561
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: One-HON-UTC-2+4F ,UTC, 2F 4F, Susantlok, Sector 43, Gurgaon, HR IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.