Honeywell's Global Marcom CoE is hiring an Email Marketing Specialist in Gurgaon for Honeywell Security and Fire (HSF). The incumbent will work with Global & Regional Marcom stakeholders to develop and execute email campaigns that promote Honeywell products and services and support marketing/sales objectives.
The specialist will create email templates and campaigns in Marketo that will help HSF communicate with customers and prospects, generate leads and sales opportunities for the business. Additionally, the specialist will be responsible for tracking campaign metrics to report the findings.
• Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
• Work with Marketing Managers to develop strategy of lifecycle email campaigns including acquisition, onboarding, retention, and winback triggered programs to engage our growing audience and oversee execution of campaigns.
• Support and report on different types of Marketing Automation campaigns and activities like Event Programs (Webinar, Seminar, Tradeshows), Content/demand gen Programs (Whitepapers, Guides, Video, Online Training), Digital Ad Programs, Telemarketing Programs, Lead Scoring/Qualification Programs, Customer Lifecycle Programs etc.
• Optimize campaign performance through A/B testing, lifecycle management, personalization, creative, and dynamic content management.
• Develop and analyze key campaign metrics to ensure campaigns are meeting KPIs, retention, and revenue goals.
• Understand targeting criteria, segment the database and import the data into Marketo.
• Manage all campaign testing, QA and deployment scheduling.
• Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects and messages are sent in proper form and template.
• Develop a personalization strategy and include persuasive 'call-to-actions' in advertisements and promotions.
• Review messages for brevity and proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
• Send messages to those who have opted in for messages and purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
• Ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
• Create, maintain and enhance database of email templates for NPI, e-news, event invitations, marketing bulletins, and product promotions designed for lead generation and aligned to best practice to constantly improve the existing process.
• Enhance effective campaign management process by including lead nurturing campaigns as per business requirements/decision, • Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases.
• Develop and code the list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns and communicate requirements to the primary database.
• Create mock-ups applying design principles such as color, typography, photographic selection, organizing elements and usability.
• HTML design with Dreamweaver and email deployment (using Marketo/Pardot)
• Ensure e-marketing laws are being adhered to for the EMEA region. Position Scope:
The candidate should be self-motivated and have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines. S/he must be able to adjust schedule and workload to meet business needs, and possess professional mannerisms with the ability to listen and probe, determine root causes and resolve issues quickly when necessary.
• Experience building email campaigns, analyzing key campaign metrics, and developing strategy for lifecycle email nurture campaigns
• Experience in proposing and developing innovative creative designs for campaigns aligned to the customer journey
• Strong collaboration skills and entrepreneurial mindset
• Some knowledge/experience with graphic design, layout, image editing and application of brand standards/templates to design
• HTML Experience required to support email marketing campaigns
• Experience with Marketo/ Lyris/ ExactTarget/ SFDC
• Familiarity with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and related software
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent presentation and layout skills
• Excellent execution, inter-personal and project management skills
• Ability to function in a dynamic environmentExperience/Education Required/Sought:
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Marketing or related field or equivalent experience required
• 3-5 years of digital marketing and/or email marketing experience
• A minimum of 2 years of experience building the strategy for email retention and/or two years of marketing automation experience preferred
• Ability to synthesize feedback while maintaining ownership of email marketing process
• Passion for defining, articulating, integrating the role of marketing automation with digital and communication plans.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.