Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell Building Solutions is looking for a Facility Manager to provide on-site management at St. Joseph Healthcare in Hamilton. The Facility Manager will ensure that contractual commitments with the customer are met by maintaining good working relationship with the Client and its staff and providing leadership for the Facility management operations for the site.
- Provide overall responsibility for staff and contractors on site
- Ensure all planned and essential service maintenance is performed, documented, and audited
- Manage the timely completion and review of key administrative deliverables such as monthly reports, annual reports, internal and external audits
- Manage budgets and track financial commitments
- Establish and meet the annual operating plan goals and objectives.
Ensure safety of staff and public using the facility
15 Sub contractor management
40 Budget management
20 Major / Minor works oversight
* YOU MUST HAVE *
- Postsecondary degree or diploma in a business or technical field or in lieu of degree or diploma 5+ years Facility Management experience
* WE VALUE *
- Experience in Facilities Management within the health sector preferred
- Must be able to pass Provincial and Federal Clearances
- Must be (or willing to be) immunized per customer requirements.
- Ability to interpret and meet contractual requirements and deliverables
- Hospital building maintenance and trade knowledge is an asset
- Energy management experience/knowledge
- Development and/or adherence to hospital policies and procedures
- Hospital accreditation knowledge from a building maintenance perspective
- Major and minor works project impact experience in dealing with hospital staff that may include such groups as nurses, doctors, infection control, bio-medical, occupational health & safety, administration, dietary, house-keeping, etc.
- Development and maintenance of site-specific documentation and quality assurance information
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Good communication - both verbal and written
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A strong commitment to safety and a safe working environment
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD26312
- Category: Facilities
- Location: 100 West 5th St, Hamilton, ON L8N 3K7 CAN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.