Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
• Develop sales leads through prospecting and networking with partners and industry contacts
• Close business on an ongoing basis to meet the booking objectives
• Grow the large retrofit businesses and maintenance contracts orders from the existing accounts through, such as, cross selling, upgrades and additional works
• Maximize Honeywell’s market penetration and value capture in the building services business by developing opportunities through personal selling to target accounts and actively participating in sales capture teams on target projects
• Leverage opportunity for the sales team by building partnerships with vendors, consultants, integrators where these relationships can increase market penetration and expand the Honeywell offering
• Work with Management Team in establishing market trends, appropriate strategies and product development roadmaps including necessary tools and processes
• Deploy new business initiatives
20% Identify Opportunities
20% Negotiate and Close
30% Articulate and Deliver Value Proposition
30% Manage Momentum Through the Sales Cycle
• Min. 4 years’ experience in solution sales in Security systems. Building Service/ Building Automation OR mechanical (HVAC) service OR Fire Security OR IT Solution business would also be considered.
• Proven sales track record in complex solutions.
• Strong network or involvement with industry associations, and knowledge of Honeywell systems/products would be an advantage
• Strong commitment to exceeding customer expectations with the ability to execute strategies promptly and effectively with direct improvement to the business
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and business analysis skills
• Highly-proficient verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
• Willing to travel to Macau.
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.