Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
· Seek business opportunities through promoting Honeywell solutions and third party maintenance solutions to the customers, to pursue maintenance orders and retrofit jobs
· Have financial control on jobs according to previously agreed budgets and plans
· Ensure customer satisfaction through direct liaison with client representatives, customers and service recipients
· Perform retrofit projects, service and maintenance of Honeywell and third party equipment
· Lead system testing and commissioning works
· Lead labours and subcontractors for the project works
· Monitor site works / progress / completion schedule
· Negotiate with suppliers and subcontractors on equipment prices / modification works quotation and co-ordinate with sourcing department for orders placement
· Schedule and plan resources at site level, such as, manpower, materials delivery and tools
· Perform system design and execute engineering works, including software engineering
· Perform emergency call duties outside normal working hours as per agreed rosters
· Deliver technical trainings to employees and external customers
25% systems design
25% systems integration
25% customer interaction
25% budget/schedule responsibility
· Minimum 6 years project / maintenance service experience
· Proven track record on project management with minimum 5 years experience
· Good knowledge with hands-on experience on Honeywell systems/products, such as, Building Control, Extra Low Voltage System or similar in the industry
· Good negotiation and co-ordination skills with customers and sub-contractors
· Experience in computer systems, such as, Microsoft Office Professional, Software Programming, Computer System Networking, etc
· Strong Commitment to customer satisfaction
· A good team player
· Good communication - both verbal and written
· Self-motivated and the ability to work independently without supervision
· The ability to work under pressure
· Good safety awareness
· Willing to travel to Macau
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.