Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
* Customer Service Specialist *
Honeywell's Smart Energy group is a seeking an individual with an interest in water conservation and sustainability to join our team in the Honolulu, HI Office. Work in the fast, growing green market sector and be part of the solution to help secure Hawai‘i’s most precious resource, water. This position is for a Customer Service Specialist that will support a water conservation program providing incentives on water efficient goods and services for residential homes & businesses.
* The general nature and level of work for this position includes but is not limited to: *
· Provide customer call support and respond to customer inquiries on the water conservation program. Use knowledge of the program requirements to determine applicant eligibility.
· Process customer rebate applications into a work order management system and provide quality control reviews.
· Educate customers about the importance of water conservation and how to best implement efficiency practices.
· Maintain productive relationships with internal and external clients.
· Assist with weekly administrative duties.
· Work collaboratively with the program team to identify opportunities for enhancements to current processes.
· Create reports summarizing water-related data.
30 Customer Call Handling
35 Application Processing
15 Office Administration
10 Internal Report maintenance
10 Project Management
* Must Have: *
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
· A minimum of two years working in a call center environment with external customers.
· 2 + years of experience with MS Office, including Word, Power Point, and Outlook with emphasis on Excel.
* We Value: *
· Proven track record working in a team environment.
· Ability to communicate well over the phone with customers and problem solve.
· Organizational skills, reliability, and dependability with acute attention to detail and quality control processes.
· Comfortable working with people in a team environment and possess impeccable customer service skills with the ability to work with both internal and external customers.
· Demonstrable writing skills in either writing proposals or delivering/development of work plan summaries.
· A general understanding of residential and commercial property maintenance.
· Technical aptitude and knowledge from the construction or plumbing industry desired.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Prior experience in Project\Client Management is a plus.
· Experience with water conservation projects is also a plus.
· Accurate typing skills with a minimum of 40 wpm.
· Ability to multitask and prioritize work in a self-directed capacity.
· Must have attention to detail regarding quality control practices processing and ensuring accuracy with customer records.
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.