Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Manager will partner with Honeywell account executives and field service leaders in region, providing cyber security expertise and technical support in the selling of our Industrial Cyber Security solution portfolio. The Manager will participate in customer engagements across multiple levels from CxO-level to Process Engineers, understanding their needs and articulating the value of our cyber security solutions. The ability to establish customer relationships with key cyber security influencers and decision makers and transition them into profitable business engagements is imperative
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical cyber security expertise and a successful business development and technical sales track record creating successful customer relationships and growing business with major accounts. The Manager will develop collaborative relationships with customer prospects and develop, architect, design and present Honeywell ICS solutions, bills of materials (BOMs) and proposals to meet customer needs. Ultimately to win managed security services and medium to large scale cyber security projects.
• Develop and maintain deep understanding of our Industrial Cyber Security solutions and service offering and the security we embed in Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) products
• Understand customers’ business goals, operating objectives and cyber security risks, and customize Honeywell cyber security solutions to best meet their needs
• Understand competitors’ regional value propositions and go-to-market approaches and develop winning sales and solutions strategies
• Serve as the primary resource for communications with the regional Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) sales force and customers on Honeywell’s Industrial Cyber Security solutions and service offerings
• Lead customer facing proof of concepts and other sales motions to compete and close business
• Forecast revenues to BD Director in the form of “pipeline, best case and commit”.
• Develop and conduct demos of our solutions to both internal and external customers
• Be trained to configure Vendor BOM’s and quotes to customers
• Support Account Managers in exceeding annual sales results in the Americas
20 Attend (trade shows, seminars, events)
20 Visit Customers
20 Customer Management
20 Product Training
20 Campaign Management
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.