Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Sales Engineer is responsible for the profitable sales of all HTS products (components and systems) and assist with PMC Sales within an assigned territory.
- Grow revenue within the territory to meet or exceed Annual Operating Plan.
- Manage all aspects of engagement with existing and new customers.
- Build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide the appropriate products or solutions.
- Define sales and growth strategy for all customers in the territory.
- Facilitate and coordinate other internal resources as appropriate to support the sale. Develop and carry out sales promotion activities.
- Engineer, select, propose, sell, and provide after sales supportfor combustion products and systems suitable to meet the customer’sapplication.
- Prepare detailed proposals and presentation material as required to get the order. This may include the use of Excel, PowerPoint, hands on demonstrations and other tools.Implement Honeywell policies & procedures on pricing, discounts, credits, etc.
- Through Salesforce.com maintain customer profiles, opportunities, territory status and provide supervisor with regular reports concerning sales and forecasting activities.
- Work with supervisor to establish and track relevant and challenging goals.
- Assist Credit Department with past due account collections in assigned area.
- Provide service, when required, to ensure proper operation of supplied equipment.
- Work with Channel Partners in your assigned Territory to develop business plans.
- Approximately 70-75% of the time should be spent with personal sales contacts. This will include calls on existing OEMs, strategic end users, target customers, and occasional cold calls. Must lead with the total solution, selling engineered to order combustion systems when possible, while also recognizing the importance of component sales when a complete system is not possible.
- Work closely with Marketing and other colleagues to share domain knowledge, provide Voice of Sales for impactful New Product Introduction, facilitate effective Voice of Customer, create and implement customer programs, and build and optimize the channel.
Travel: Approximately 60%
20 Visit Customers
20 Search for New Customers
20 Customer Reporting
20 Customer Account Management
20 Campaign Management
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in any Engineering Discipline Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Extensive Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD31455
- Category: Sales
- Location: 13805 West Rd Ste 500, Houston, TX 77041 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.