Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Execute Honeywell IT strategies to facilitate effective deployment of new business systems to improve Honeywell business results. You will be the liaison between the business and IT solutions to define customer requirements for deployment of new business applications. You will support process redesign and provide training to users to facilitate rapid adoption to applications. Your technical and project management skills will be key to ensuring delivery of highly effective solutions that improve IT user experience.
Apply your process expertise and application knowledge to design the most effective solutions for meeting business requirements.
Achieve step-function improvement in business results by making process changes and business system enhancements that directly impact business goals.
Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of business users by providing high quality training to enable rapid adoption and ramp up of new systems
The Analyst will work multiple and concurrent activities in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, Agile software development environment. Using outstanding verbal and written communication skills coupled with an understanding of technology, this role collects requirements with a focus on ensuring that personal and team quality and timeline standards are met. In addition, the Analyst will contribute to or take full responsibility for seeing stories through the full life cycle of development and leadership of projects. This individual must be self-motivated, have a high sense of urgency, require minimal supervision, and manage issues in an efficient manner providing accurate status reports as required. Existing processes and tools will be leveraged with active participation in the identification and implementation of new tools expected.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
· Developing a solid understanding of customers’ (retailers) POS environment & systems
· Coordinate with Marketing and Product Management to understand macro and micro retail environment and needs
· Documenting the agreed solutions using requirement logging tools and collaborating with project manager
· Formally handing over deployed components to the support team
The ideal candidate will have the following:
· Master’s degree in Business discipline and 7 or more years’ experience in business and/or systems analysis with retail PoS systems.
· Exceptional business and technical communication skills required with an ability to conduct interviews and facilitate group discussions.
· Demonstrated success managing business and/or technical requirements throughout the development and/or project lifecycle. Experience with JIRA and Confluence, a plus.
· Ability to use animated mock-ups, flowcharting, storyboarding, style sheets, and other tools to demonstrate and illustrate application, system, and user experience and interface enhancements beneficial.
· Extensive experience in the Indian SME retail industry
· Proven knowledge of transaction processing using POS systems
· Experience working with systems that integrate with payment gateways
· Experience with Business-to-Business (B2C), Business-to-Business (B2B), e-Commerce, Content Management Systems (CMS), Database principles, Inventory Control/Management, Point of Sale (POS), Procurement Systems and/or 3rd party integration platforms for software that delivers Analytics and Payment.
· Commitment to excellence in customer service, product quality, and doing the “right thing” in a dynamic environment with multiple and rapidly changing priorities.
· Effective working individually or with a team.
· Strong process management and problem-solving skills required with experience in agile software development a plus.
· Understanding of testing and release management techniques and technologies required.
· Good understanding of domain modelling
· Worked in an Agile environment
· Experience with conflict management and resolution
40 Business Analysis
25 POS Systems
25 Retail Domain
10 JIRA, Confluence
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.