Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Provide reliable technical assistance to internal and external customers. You will ensure professional coverage of Technical Support Helpdesk. You will drive focus on accuracy, timely feedback, and customer satisfaction. You will drive timely identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues. You will use your influence to expedite complicated cases. You will develop broad understanding of customer needs. You will drive the knowledge-sharing mindset, methodology, and tools. You will develop Technical Support processes. You will ensure proper documenting and recording of all activity and communication. You will address systemic coordination issues across teams.
Lead the team that is solving complex technical problems for the customer
Drive timely responses to customer demands by supporting the coordinating efforts of different teams
Help your team develop business acumen while teaching to address customer's technical needs
20 Facilitate issue identification and analysis
20 Investigate and resolve technical issues
20 Track requests resolution
20 Provide technical training
20 Build relationships with customers
Product Support Manager
· End-to-end managerial responsibility of Honeywell Technical Solutions (HTS) Navigation
database (NavDB), Airport Moving Map database (AMDB), Airline Modifiable
Information (AMI) software, and Operational Program Configuration (OPC)
· Understands Aerospace Services & Connectivity business strategy and links immediate
team objectives to overall strategy
· Sets HTS Product Support team's goals and objectives
· Fosters teamwork with Global teams, facilitates meetings, and builds relationships
· Interfaces with a broad range of customers to resolve concerns and meet expectations
· Build strong customer focus, demonstrate a sense of urgency and consistent
performance, while communicating effectively
· Formulate continuous improvement strategies for program execution
· Understand product roadmaps and business acumen
· Understand the DO-200A process and periodically review the process for continuous
· Take responsibility to ensure that tasks are assigned properly and implemented using
a defined process; Monitor the execution of the tasks closely for completeness,
quality and timeliness.
· Build leadership proficiencies focused on differentiated skills to sustain Product
Support activities at HTS
· Provide project updates to HTS management and partners
· Monitor own activities and ensure that tasks are appropriately defined, supported and
achieved in a timely manner
· Maintain proficiencies in a range of technical disciplines required to support NavDB,
AMDB, AMI’s, and OPC’s
· Develop employees through mentoring and assigning appropriate work to enhance employee
technical and personal growth
· Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
· Cockpit experience of at least 3000 hours
· Proficiency in Navigation and Flight Planning
· Proficiency in Avionics
· Knowledge of various Flight Management Systems
· Exposure to all phases of flight operations
· Excellent communication skills
· Minimum work experience of 15 years
· Have a strong interest and passion to work with a multi-dimensional business
· Energetic and ambitious
· Thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment
· Demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skills
· Strong business acumen
· Desire to contribute in a team-oriented environment
· Some local and international travel requiredExempt Honeywell User Experience Design Studios
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.