Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell Safety & Productivity Solutions engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be part of a group of talented professionals who's expertise ensures the success of engineering projects and programs.
- Experience of NPI / Product Development Life Cycle is a must
- Knowledge of Value Engineering / Component Engineering process
- Knowledge of Six Sigma tools in NPI product development
- Must have Self driven approach in driving projects
- Must be able to forecast RISKS and derive mitigation plans
- Exposure to design of Personal protection equipment such as Arc flash clothing, Gloves, Fire garments, disposable clothing is an added advantage Soft Skills
- Excellent coordinating and interacting skills, particularly of cross functional teams on a Global basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem analysis, judgment and technical decision making skills
- Excellent implementation skills like Planning, Estimation, Execution and Quality check
- Understanding of apparel patterns
- Understanding of apparel construction methods
- Ideas generation and execution for Value Engineering / Component Engineering in our products
- Design for Personal Protection Equipment mainly for Fire fighters, Gloves, etc
- Identification and Selection of fibres/fabrics (materials)
- Create concepts of garment design and work with pattern designers to create Tech Packs using Accumark
- Responsible for other technical deliverables of the project
- Should be able to understand the technical requirements for a part/product, create/review specs, understand manufacturing needs, work with V&V team on evaluation requirements and transfer to production
- Responsible for technical deliverables of the project
Co-ordination & Follow-up with, Functional Excellence Teams, Manufacturing and Team Lead for day to day project activities
50 Textile Technical Design
30 Garment Design
20 Personal Protective Equipment
YOU MUST HAVE
- 6+ years of experience in Textile designing for Industrial safety domain products
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: req128472
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Lot 115 (P),Nanakramguda Village,, Serilinganpally Madndal, RR District, Hyderabad, TS 500019 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.