Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Be a contributor of an electrical engineering team delivering material handling solutions to the distribution and fulfillment industry. You will support electrical engineers in the design of power and control systems for case conveyors, automatic storage and retrieval systems, and other automated equipment. You will interface with cross functional departments to ensure project success, both in house and in the field.
• Learn to use business systems to design, procure, commission, and document automated material handling systems
• Engineer systems to meet requirements of industrial guidelines including UL, NEC, NFPA, and OSHA
• Work with cross-functional team members, providing engineering support to resolve well-defined technical problems
25 Administrative support to the engineering team
25 Test data maintenance
25 Communication support
25 System support and maintenance
YOU MUST HAVE:
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
• Due to program requirements, must be a US citizen or permanent resident
• Experience with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Excellent analytical skills
• Good people skills and the ability to work effectively with other organizations and individuals at all levels
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Work well as a member of a team and must adapt well to a changing environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly and a desire to broaden skills and experience
• Eager to help and offers help when tasks are presented
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Nonexempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.