Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
• You will oversee
purchasing inventory, expediting, supplier issue solution, data integrity, invoice
approvals, and freight management globally.
• You will use data to make decisions; this
includes analyzing supplier lead time accuracy, expediting orders to prevent
line down situations and air transportation costs
• You will proactively manage all PO-based
invoice exceptions to conclusion, making sure of order compliance and pricing
• You can think on your feet and negotiate on
current issues as directed by the Supply Management leaders
• You work closely with suppliers; this includes
managing day to day communications, tracking invoices and supplier
acknowledgements, supplier delivery and data integrity for supplier responses.
• You will have a proven track record of
executing on key deliverables. You will do this by driving and monitoring
performance of key suppliers, resolving quality and delivery problems
25 Deliver on customer needs
25 Conduct competitive bids
25 Identify cost reduction opportunities
25 Review and monitor purchase requisitions
Skills & Competencies
An Operational Buyer should demonstrate strong analytical skills, innate curiosity, and must have passion for working in a dynamic, fast moving, global decentralized environment that may sometimes feel ambiguous. You should have the following skills:
• You’ve worked with MRP systems and are technically savvy
• You can build relationship/ partnerships both inside and outside of the organization
• Superb listening, verbal, and written communication skills
• A curious, quick learner and problem-solver; you have an exceptional ability to synthesize data in order to solve issues.
• Detail-oriented and self-motivated individual able to function effectively when working independently or in a team
• Experience in sourcing processes including negotiating contract terms
Finance or Engineering
• More than 3 years of global experience in
Operations, Supply Chain, Sourcing/Procurement.
• Previous experience in global high-mix
manufacturing business is key experience in electronics, mechanical categories
• Bilingual: English & Portuguese, high
level of proficiency for both written and verbal
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.