Large Project Pursuit Bid Manager
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Large Project Pursuit Bid Manager is a key position in the Sales Support Center (SSC) Organization implemented as part of HBS's Customer First business model. The position will lead Large Project Bid Opportunity teams within the Americas. This position will be responsible for the effective leadership, performance, planning, resource management, and development of bids and proposals of Large Projects primarily focused on HBS key initiatives. This position can be located anywhere in the Americas pole.
- Responsible for the effective leadership, performance, planning, resource management of the bid process that includes development of solution scope, labor/productivity/pricing analyses, risk review, estimate and proposal within assigned opportunities.
- Support the Sales Professionals/Team with clarifying/translating the sales strategy and customer requirements into a solution that competitively puts HBS in a position to win the pursuit.
- Coordinate activities with the other Americas functions within the Sales Support Center to achieve overall business results within the assigned opportunities.
- Assist the sales support center team to engage in activities which will help HBS Sales in maximizing their win rates and achieving annual orders targets.
- Create a culture of accountability, supporting and driving the "One Team" model.
- Facilitate discussions to determine/identify competitive insight and potential cost savings for assigned opportunities.
Ensure successful hand off to Operations team of opportunities won in accordance with client and internal expectations.
25 Provide Market Intelligence
25 Report Business Activities
25 Meet Business Plans
25 Engage with Channel Partners
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum 5 years of business experience.
- 2+ years Sales experience
- 2+ years of experience estimating building automation, fire alarm and security systems. Must be able to provide written cost estimates, supporting narrative justifications, and proposals as necessary.
- 2+ years Project Management/Delivery experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team player
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
- Proven experience managing (virtual) teams to achieve results.
- Demonstrated credibility at the executive level.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects/ opportunities at one time
- General knowledge of Honeywell terms and conditions
- Knowledge of internal sales process and systems to drive consistent business results
- Understands the HBS value proposition, products and offerings
- Prioritize and focus efforts on best opportunities (short and long term) based on business needs
- Significant Sales experience
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Extensive Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD41440
- Category: Sales
- Location: 9440 Phillips Hwy Ste 4, Jacksonville, FL 32256 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.