Configuration Management Analyst 1
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Job Description / Responsibilities
Provide Configuration Management and Data Management support for assigned development and mature aerospace programs.
Responsible for executing in the five major elements of CM:
- Planning & Management
- Configuration Identification and Release
- Change Management
- Status Accounting
- Verification and Audit
Responsible for performing hardware (HW) change processing, release and status accounting functions of engineering drawings and documentation in the PDM (Product Data Management) system, and in the Data Management Database.
The CM Analyst will perform the following:
- Support data management activities, submitting and tracking customer data requirement list items (CDRLs), engineering change proposals (ECPs), and other customer deliverables
- Document control activities
- Review, process and drive engineering change notices (ECNs) to release
- Support change review board (CRB) meetings and processes as assigned
- Assist in reconciling As-built report discrepancies
- Maintaining accurate records and status accounting reports and support program and process audits
- Participate in process and tool improvement initiatives
- Provide timely support and interface with engineering design and project leads
- Expedite task completion to achieve timely process performance
The Honeywell building is a controlled goods program environment. Candidates must be eligible for CGP clearance.
40 Data management
25 Document control
15 Engineering change notices
10 Reconciling report discrepancies
10 Support meetings and process
YOU MUST HAVE
- Configuration Management experience obtained from a college diploma or university degree
- One or two years of related experience or equivalent, within an electronic CM / PDM (product data management) enabled engineering environment is preferred
- Understanding or working knowledge of Configuration Management principles and techniques
- An ability to review and interpret technical documentation (engineering documents, contract documents, specifications, statements of work, etc.)
- Working knowledge of applicable Government and Commercial Configuration Management standards, requirements, and policies
- Professional designation in Configuration Management preferred
- Awareness of applicable export control laws and regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate within all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal business English communication skills
- Working knowledge of PDM life cycle systems, status accounting methodologies, media and document distribution processes
- Teamcenter experience preferred
- Familiarity / working knowledge of industry standards such as EIA-649 are critical to success factors
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities under the Ontario Human Rights Code
Nonexempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD22227
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 400 Maple Grove Road, Kanata, ON K2V 1B8 CAN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.