Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell’s Aerospace Electronic Operation Center is seeking an Import and Traffic Compliance Analyst. Be responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable Import Policies Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada and Canada Border Services Agency regulations. Manage licensing and provide guidance on compliance for a business with a diverse portfolio of both military and commercial products.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Implement Aerospace Import Procedures at the site level and write local desk instructions to the extent necessary to cover variations from Aerospace Process
· Ensure data integrity related to tariff classification, country of origin determination, and value information declared to Canada Customs in all phases of the entry process including pre-clearance, entry review prior to duty pay date, post entry if necessary
· Maximize duty-savings opportunities for the company by determining which duty-preference program may apply (if any), identifying the regulatory requirements for use, ensuring the requirements are met including all supporting documentation is in place
· Monitor broker performance and implement corrective actions as necessary
· Complete annual Site Level Risk Assessment, report results and implement corrective as necessary
· Engage regularly with site focal points and stakeholders to obtain support to the corrective action process
· Manage the sites(s) record keeping program for all import transactions IAW the Customs regulations
· Respond to all government requests for information in a factual and timely fashion
· Research and document key Import performance indicators and report out to the site and functional leadership as required
20 Interact with export compliance and engineering teams
30 Manage broker communications
30 Determine Canadian Import control classification
20 Audits and investigations
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.