Analyst II Program Planning and Control
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Join a team of specialists that provide program analysis, process improvement, and metrics for Honeywell. You will partner with Integrated program team to develop program plans and create cost and schedule baselines. You will prepare and publish metrics and reports. You will analyze variances and review compliance to corporate guidelines across multiple teams. Your findings will drive decisions to improve the program performance impacting one or more site locations.
Develop and refine your program analyzing skills in an Integrated program management team to deliver innovative products and services to Honeywell customers worldwide. Enable Leaders to make informed decisions through the use of metrics and reports to improve the program performance and customer satisfaction.
- Works fairly independently to perform project planning, scheduling, monitoring, reporting activities, and customer order management for major assemblies of production programs/projects as assigned.
- Analyzes and interprets data from NNSA, Design Labs, and internal ERP system.
- Utilizes discretion and analysis in developing, maintaining and facilitating project plans for projects related to weapon/reimbursable programs.
- Reports status of project plans and, if necessary, develops and presents recovery plans at customer review meetings.
- Negotiates changes to project plans with internal and external customers to assure development/ qualification schedules are met. Routinely uses supply chain knowledge and FM&T ERP/MRP system to gather required data.
- May participate on Product Realization Teams to develop and implement project plans that support weapon program development and qualification activities.
- Facilitates in coordinating and conducting project status meetings with business units.
- Participates in business improvement changes and problem solving to improve organizational efficiency using Six Sigma tools.
- Effectively interfaces and builds strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Prepares, analyzes and monitors status of cost estimates for multiple complex reimbursable contracts including development, pre-production and production to ensure no cost over-runs.
- Responsible for monitoring reimbursable customer orders, which includes acting as FM&T point-of-contact for external customers for order administration, and responsibility for managing customer order scope, schedule, and cost for assigned projects.
- Determines and recommends workload priorities in support of program objectives with supply chain organizations (i.e., Manufacturing/Operations, Reservoirs, Telemetry, Procurement & Material Management).
- May collect business intelligence to assist in contract proposal development for development of new business.
- May perform other duties as required.
Conducts activities in a safe and healthy manner and works in accordance with established ES&H requirements to ensure the protection of associates, the public, and the environment. Takes actions necessary to stop work when an unsafe condition or action is identified.
25 Analyze program performance
25 Track budget and program financial data
25 Project planning, scheduling
25 Effectively interfaces and builds strong relationships with internal and external customers.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Organizational Psychology, or Communications, or 2 year Associate Degree in Business plus 2 years' work experience as a PP&C Analyst.
- US Citizenship – This position requires a DOE “Q” Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Organizational Psychology or Communications
- Experience with P6- Primavera.
- PMP Certification
- Scheduling experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Project, and ERP/MRP application experience.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management, scheduling, and financial management.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and build strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain Management tools and processes.
- Demonstrated understanding of finance activities supporting PP&C.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Nonexempt Honeywell FM&T Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req166090
- Category: Business Development
- Location: 14520 Botts Road, Kansas City, MO 64147 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.