Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell is on the leading edge of supplying engineering and manufacturing expertise for our nation's defense and national security. This highly visible role will provide you with an opportunity to showcase your technical background and experience. Applies mathematical, physical science, and advanced engineering technologies in accomplishing engineering objectives.
• Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments.
• Conducts research and development experiments to resolve complex engineering and quality problems involving highly technical and scientific methods.
• Writes technical reports on results and conclusions drawn from experiments conducted and incorporates findings in formal specifications.
• Participates in establishing operating procedures on new products and components.
• Originates, refines, and releases manufacturing or inspection work directions.
• Performs technical support functions to achieve quality, delivery schedules, and cost objectives.
• Defines and recommends new designs, design changes, and alternate designs of instruments, test equipment, tooling, gauging, and equipment.
• Collaborating with external and internal organizations, including design agencies and quality, as needed to determine acceptability of processes and materials.
• Research, applies, and develops innovative methodologies and technologies to resolve processing and design problems.
• Responsible for strategic technical support that may involve longer range and/or complex business objectives in field of expertise.
20 Micro controller
20 Circuit Board
20 Product Testing
20 Designing and Decelopment
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements. Honeywell FM&T Overview
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.