Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The ISC Analyst manages a wide variety of complex support and administrative activities to provide supervisors support for a wide variety of activities such as documentation management, equipment/gage/fixture documentation, metric and project support including milestone fidelity and earned value updates and keeping RAIL actions current and updated. Plans and performs complex, detailed material and inventory control oversight, planning and reporting activities, working fairly independently. Compiles reports and supports special projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for analyzing data and performing trend analysis and communicate the data variances.
- Provides solutions for operations issues, investigate shortfalls in production output and participate in problem solving.
- Utilizes extensive knowledge of company operations (production, quality & materials), policies, tools and department functions in performing duties, many of which are confidential in nature.
- Partners with operations management on daily production processes, continuous improvement, safety and quality.
- Drives Continuous Improvement through coaching, problem solving, leadership, training and documentation and the use of effective LEAN manufacturing techniques.
- Provide data to management and working to resolve issues by providing clear communications among team members.
- Reports workload capacity, material problems, and ship production information to management on a daily basis.
- Interface with manufacturing, test, supplier quality and design engineering to determine root cause of test and customer failures.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, often with competing priority levels.
- Maintain metrics for departments: delivery, earned value, A/P, OTS, quality, etc.
- Report department performance and provide analysis.
- Provides assistance and takes direction from ISC Project Manager to perform duties.
- Conducts routine and special analysis which involves compiling data, analyzing results, preparing and maintaining documentation, proposing and implementing recommendations.
- Coordinates activities with other organizations ensuring requirements are incorporated.
- Assists teams, supervisors and managers as necessary to accomplish division and department objectives.
- Utilizes appropriate computer software to complete assignments, including PeopleSoft ERP system, Microsoft Office, Solumina and other available products.
- Takes ownership for the accuracy of the prepared and presented information with a high level of attention to detail.
- Works proactively in a team environment.
- Complies with Honeywell policies, procedures and HS&E requirements as applicable.
- Demonstrates Honeywell core values.
- May perform other duties as required.
Conducts activities in a safe and health manner and works in accordance with established HS&E requirements to ensure the protection of employees, the public, and the environment. Takes actions necessary to “stop” work when an unsafe condition or action is identified. Every employee has the right and responsibility to stop work when unsafe conditions or actions are identified.
20 Analyzing data and performing trend analysis
20 Communicate data variances
20 Participate in problem solving and provide solutions
20 Works proactively in a team environment
20 May perform other duties as required.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum Two years’ experience in operations, manufacturing, or engineering.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and autonomously.
- Work efficiently and effectively in a demanding environment.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Skill at organizing administrative processes and systems
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills that allow a proactively approach
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Enthusiasm, with a positive outlook and “can-do” attitude
- Advanced proficiency in various software programs including Office Suite, ERP, Solumina, and P6
- Administrative preparation and support experience for Leadership reviews such as MOR, MRR, TRR.
- Detail oriented; possess professional presence, maturity and judgement.
- Ability to think on your feet to solve problems and meet schedules.
- Demonstrated ability to work on a collaborative basis with both internal and external customer groups including but not limited toquality, engineering, supervisors, and maintenance.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Nonexempt Honeywell FM&T Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: req170594
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 14520 Botts Road, Kansas City, MO 64147 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.