Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a Regional Human
Resources Business Partner (GBE & Functional) within Honeywell’s
Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS) organization located in Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia. In this exciting opportunity in a high growth environment, you will
utilize your experience in Human Resources management to significantly impact
and support our leadership team.
• Lead and drive SPS regional HR strategies with strong partnership with Business Leaders
, regional HR COE leader and one-country HR team that support the growth of SPS
business in the region.
• Build strong partnerships with Function leaders and global/ local HR partners to
ensure business impact and pro-active HR support
• Partner with business and HR leaders to help execute general HR activities
but also to help drive strategic directions for their functions in line with
the global plans
• Quickly identify and mitigate HR risks in projects to ensure timely and
• Leads HR projects across region.
• Proactively manage and engage in the staffing process with local team. Lead
as HRBP for senior or critical roles in the organizations supported
• Manage offer process for senior roles, and ensure appropriate process at
country level where managed there.
• Partner and manage change, re-organization and growth efforts within client
groups, working with leaders, OD and Global HR.
• Monitor Performance Management metrics and take appropriate action.
Manage annual HPD process for the function globally
• Provide coaching on performance management and actively work on both high
performers and performance issues.
• Manage with C&B the GCP process providing advice and guidance to
managers, ensuring deadlines are meet and differentiation for performance
• Educate managers about compensation programs and policies
• Facilitate out-of-cycle adjustments and compensation for job offers in
connection with local HR
• Full OEF responsibility for the client group monitoring compliance and
accuracy of data from both managers and local HR
• In charge of working with the functional leaders for STRAP and AOP census
reporting and close loop with sites to ensure appropriate actions taken
20 Drive organizational effectiveness
20 Lead change
20 Manage talent
20 Build relationships and broker services
20 Lead training and development
Excellent communication skillsAbility to influence at varying levels across the organizationAbility to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environmentPreviously demonstrated leadership skillsAbility to find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for theorganization.Ability artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic andaudience.Strong HR generalist background, with broad understanding of Staffing, Compensation &Benefits, Labor & Employee RelationsStrong global mindsetPrevious experience with IT/ Software functions is a plus
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.