Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our Honeywell Flux Business , working together with our Strategic Business Group and build your career. We also provide you with the real-life experience, attractive oversea assignment, great on-job-training platform, working on some of the coolest technologies with top market leaders.
This individual will be assisting the senior consultant on implementing Warehouse Management Systems (WMS – a popular software platform in logistics) Project; including project research and evaluation, business blueprint design, conduct requirement gathering workshops and document functional design documents, configuration, integration of respective modules as per blueprint and customer training as well as ensuring project on time delivery.
25 Engage in customer-facing activities
25 Analyze growth opportunities
25 Analyze product development needs
25 Coach on targeted product value propositions
- Fresh graduate or graduated within the last 2 years with a Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science or Logistic with 2nd class upper and above;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English. Mandarin speaking / writing skills is a MUST due to business need to liaise with non-English speaking counterparts from China
- Demonstrated strong learning skills and take initiative to understand Honeywell Business;
- Active participation in extra-curriculum activities;
- Enjoy challenges, demonstrate leadership potential, high level of energy and compassionate to excel;
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.