Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Customer Support Training and Analytics role will be responsible
for training, reporting with analytics. For Training, responsibilities will be creating and implementing training programs, overseeing the development of careers, monitoring performance metrics, evaluating productivity, and helping employees achieve long-term career goals within an organization. For analytics, responsibilities will be scrutinizing
data, identifying trends & patterns that will ultimately result in meaningful results. The goal of this is to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions resulting in productivity improvements. This role will be 50% Training and 50% Analytics and Reporting.
Principal Responsibilities of the role include:
· Identify and assess current and future training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with managers
· Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs
and business expectations.
· Deploy a wide variety of training methods.
· Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions.
· Provide opportunities for ongoing development.
· Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary.
· Maintain a keen understanding of training needs, developments and best practices.
· Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing
reports Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
·Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to locate
and correct data
·Provide insights to the business through analysis of data to drive greater efficiency and effectiveness of our teams.
·Proactively identify new analyses and approaches
25 Project Management
25 Project Planning
25 Customer Support
25 Deliver Status Reports
· Work experience as a Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role.
· Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
· Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.).
· Excellent communication skills.
· Extensive knowledge in excel and powerpoint.
· Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
· Strong strategic thinking and design skills to identify business reporting and
· Strong analytical skills to understand and validate data and information gathered from
·Innovative and strategic approach to problem solving
· Develop statistics based on data received and interpretation of insights
Exempt CO Gas Detectors Save Lives
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.