Senior Product Marketing Specialist
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
- Work closely with Cross functional team to drive Executable and Strategic Go to Market plan for NPI’s
- Manage Profit & Loss & Deliver on Balanced Scorecard – Revenue, Margin, Market Share and Growth.
- Maintain the solid understanding of product mix , Price erosion and pricing strategy
- Drive SIOP Monthly Portfolio review , End of Life & product Rationalization, Finish Goods Inventory Management
- Drive promotion activities to drive Product Mix, New Product Introduction (NPI) and Line of Business
- (LOB) revenue
- Drive Value Selling during Price approval process
- Coaching to Sales team and partner for product positioning and value selling
- Work closely with Independent Solutions Vendor (ISV) team to drive On-boarding of ISV’s in a region
- Engage and work collaboratively with Marketing and Sales functions on communications, demand generation, campaigns etc to increase market penetration
- Provide thought leadership in the Sales, Product, Solution and Pricing strategy for the large and strategic projects.
- Establish regular engagement with Cross functional engagement across functional areas including Sales, Marketing, Solution Architects, services, Supply Chain, Finance to drive short term and long term objectives for a business.
- Enhance and accelerate the adoption of new and existing products & solutions, in close partnership with Sales and Solution architects.
- Close engagement with Regional Product Marketing and Global Product Marketing team for all Line of Business including Print, Scan and Mobility
Monitors and tracks key performance indicators
20 Achieve Revenue and Margin Objectives
20 Drive Value Selling
20 anage P&L & Deliver on Balanced Scorecard – Revenue, Margin, Market Share and Growth.
20 Drive Large project in a region
20 Achieve Say/Do , vitality performance and conduct Voice of Customer
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Masters in Business Administration is preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience with Outstanding experience in AIDC or IT industry
- Driven to work in a collaborative environment to motivate self and others to achieve results Successful track record in High Growth Region countries in APAC (Japan, Korea Australia, New Zealand)
- Familiar with solution sales
- Strong experience in operating in cross functional environment
- Experience in Product Management / Marketing is preferred
- Driven to work in a collaborative environment to motivate self and others to achieve results
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Job ID: HRD46267
- Category: Marketing
- Location: UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical,, Bangsar South City, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur, WP 59200 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.