Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
· Direct leadership of direct reports and indirect leadership of Customer Care Product and Project Specialists.
· Be responsible for staff development, recruitment, retention, training, evaluation, mentoring and coaching.
· Lead regular cadence and tier meetings along with monthly staff meetings.
· Provide monthly metrics on Customer Care Team performance.
· Ensure strong controls are in place Work with customer care team supervisors to ensure proper long term staffing by periodic review of team work loads and cross training efforts.
· Direct staffing efforts and decisions within the regional customer care team.
· Lead regional customer care team efforts on business continuity testing and improvement. Ensure customer care team is equipped with appropriate resources, training and tools to efficiently perform their tasks.
· Manage procurement for team's office supplies by ensuring process is in place for non-standard requests.
· Provide timely updates and required documentation to UOP's senior Sales, Finance, Project, and ISC management on key product and project orders.
· Prepare and administer budgets and census forecasts. Provide input into the STRAP forecasting for the regions.
· Capable of successfully leading a team of 20+ individuals
· Performance management of functional team
· Work as part of the team involved in supporting end to end administration processes to ensure effective and efficient processes are applied
· Ensure clear, concise communications with COE & Operational teams
· Work within guidelines of Global policies and processes, utilization of a COE and local office support model to maximize productivity
25 Manage Returns
25 Customer Billing Coordination
25 Review Forecast Reports
25 Order Processing
Exempt Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.