Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
This is an exciting time to join Honeywell. Honeywell Building Technology has a great opportunity available. This is a great position to showcase your talents in a highly visible role. If you desire an exciting opportunity with exceptional earning potential and challenges - than we invite you to apply. Make Honeywell your employer of choice.
This position will challenge you to use your sales ingenuity. As a Sr. Business Development Consultant, you will have responsibility for generating sales of comprehensive solutions and services within your assigned market.
Primary customer interface responsible for the development of new business and new relationships in pursuit of growth for HBS in the Las Vegas and surrounding area market. Establishing and owning the plans and strategies aim.Local market knowledge & relationships, experience with strategic consultative selling, ability to articulate scope and customer requirements, knowledge of c-suite business KPI’s.
20 Manage Sales Cycle
20 Client Rapport
20 Engage with Channel Partners
20 Report Business Activities
20 Negotiate and Close
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s degree
•2 years of experience with building controls, mechanical systems, security/fire, energy efficiency, developing new construction or service maintenance contracts.
• Customer engagement at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships.
• Enterprise selling – experience with collaborating across both client and own organization to drive a One-Honeywell approach.
• Proven experience prospecting for opportunities.
• Extensive vertical customer expertise enabling effective communications at the highest level of the customer’s organization is preferable.
• Demonstrated previous customer acquisition experience in the energy retrofit market.
• Ability to create/seek out and assess new opportunities.
• Position Honeywell as the partner of choice.
• Build trust and credibility at all levels of the customers’ organization, including decision-makers across the customers’ business functions and c-suite.
• Clearly articulate value and demonstrate how solutions map to a customers’ needs.
• Compelling presentation and communication skills tailored to needs of diverse audiences.
• Manage and direct resources towards meeting clearly articulated opportunity objectives.
• Takes intelligent risks and achieves results by applying sound judgment and experience to every sales situation; shows tenacity and experience with consistently delivers for HBS.
• Unfazed by multiple activities all occurring at once; organizes people and workflow to meet objectives for each activity on time with high quality.
• Understands the HBS value proposition and broader Honeywell.
• Financial and business acumen; capable of creating unbudgeted opportunities funded from value of the solution or offering.
• Understanding of all levels within the customer’s organization, and their related customers.
• Uses customer organizational charts to outline formal structure and roles in the buying process; identifies the most influential stakeholders and creates relationship and business strategy for each of these key players.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.