Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Assist the CE and CRM Europe Leaders with the following:
- Provide Salesforce.com administration and support for Fire - Europe
- Maintain use case alignment, deployment and governance practices, and data hygiene, manage user licenses and provide basic salesforce use consulting
- Provide user support for all Salesforce.com issues for theFire - Europebusiness enterprise
- Perform customization of force.com fields, page layouts, record types, objects and applications as required to meet business requirements
- Standardize dashboards and reporting to maximize actionable and informative data
- Design, develop and maintain workflows rules, validation rules and custom workflow, etc.
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues
- Perform mass data imports/exports using the API or various import tools
- Setup and maintain new users
- Train users on Salesforce usage, standard work processes and best practices
- Monitor and maintain data and process quality using the 5S methodology
Work closely with CE Europe team to identify, implement and sustain continuous improvements
95 CRM Analyst
5 Continuous improvement activities
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the internal customer requirements
- Confident in manipulating large amounts of data while understanding related object/field functions
Business Intelligence knowledge
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to exercise diplomacy in dealings with internal customers, team members, and other Honeywell colleagues
- Flexibility and adaptability in changing circumstances
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD34199
- Category: Sales
- Location: 140 Waterside Road Hamilton Industrial Park, Leicester, LEICS LE5 1TN GBR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.