Honeywell Industrial Safety (HIS) is part of Safety Productivity and Solutions (SPS), a strategic business group of Honeywell. HIS innovates to protect and save lives worldwide every day. It is a global leader in many growing industries, including fire and gas detection systems, and personal protective equipment (PPE). Its quality products, integrated system solutions, and services make life safer, more comfortable, more secure and more productive in every corner of the world. You can find leading-edge HLS technology in the products, software, and solutions all around you, including at airports, hotels, healthcare institutions, business centers, stadiums, industries, and schools.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for driving the sales strategy & revenue growth (achieving Annual Operating Plan – AOP) for their assigned region through Honeywell Analytics Channel Partners, EPC's, End Users, OEM's, and National Accounts. The candidate will be chartered to develop account strategies, orchestrate activities at key accounts, and communicate these elements and other information pertinent to the industry segments, as well as serving as the main point of contact calling on both new and established customers to sell Honeywell Analytics products and services. The Regional Sales Manager is expected to makeaminimum of 10 customer sales calls per week, building the pipeline and opportunity management in SFDC.This is a highly visible role, with opportunities for advancement and professional growth.
The Regional Sales Manager will cover US Mid Atlantic region (MD, DE, MI, IN, OH, VA, KY, NC, SC, and TN).
Ability to travel a minimum of 50% is required.
You Must Have
· Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 5 years of Gas, Flame Detection or Field Instrumentation Device sales experience, or in lieu of a degree, a minimum of 7 years of Gas, Flame Detection or Field Instrumentation Device sales experience.
·A minimum of 5 years of B2B sales experience.
· Experience with Industrial sales focused in Oil and Gas market.
· Primarily “hunter” sales perspective and experience.
· Ability to demonstrate strong time management skills.
· Proven track record of success in building the business and achieving profitable growth.
· Experience with selling technical solutions.
· Excellent communication skills, presentation skills.
· Well- organized, systematic, persistent and tenacious in pursuing sales targets.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.