Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will support change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will help engineer contemporary applications and services, constructing solutions that remain scalable, adaptable and replicable. You will be part of transforming Honeywell's IT organization through the delivery of technology products that will directly impact the company's growth.Develop and improve best-in-class software and applications processes and systems.Join a high-performing team and distinguished talent pipeline.Deliver contemporary digital solutions and contribute directly to business success.
50 Azure Architect
25 Server Side Programming
1. Expert knowledge in core c# and .net framework development skills
2. Knowledge on web technologies like Asp.net mvc, asp.net core, node.js.
4. Experienced in designing cloud scale applications using azure paas services.
5. Good knowledge on OAuth concepts and flow. Should have designed on at least one OAuth based single sign on system.
6. Understanding of cloud architecture patterns. Should be able to choose right pattern for the right problem.
7. Exposure on Micro services architecture, IOT hub, Dockers and service fabrics will be an advantage.
8. Experience in Building CI and CD pipe line for the projects.
9. Experience in data modelling for no sql databases like graph db, time series db, key value pair db and document based and column based stores.
10. Expert in trouble shooting and debugging production issues.
11. Expert in designing applications for high performance, scale and availability.
12. Understanding of cyber security concepts and should be able to take decisions on the trade offs.
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.