Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Develop test case/procedure for complex scenarios as per DO 178B/C standards.
- Understand the complete project plan and Participate in audits.
- Know the schedule of the deliverables on the module that he/she working on and maintain both schedule and cost.
- Understand the purpose and big picture of the program/project/module that he/she working on.
- Accountable for meeting schedule completion dates or for providing timely feedback when dates cannot be met. Escalate the risk on time and take pro-active action.
- Reviews the modules developed by peers / engineers and identifies the defects
- Ability to interact and co-ordinate with diverse set of teams.
- Have good troubleshooting skills to identify the issues during testing.
- Should able to raise KAIZENs for improving Cycle Time/Quality or Productivity.
50 Test scripts generation
(Electronics / Electrical / Computer Science)
- Secured an aggregate of 70%
and above with no standing arrears from reputed colleges
- 3 to 6 years of verification experience
preferably in Avionics.
- Strong Programming skills in C, C++ with working
- Software testing methodologies - Test scripts generation
(Adhering to DO- 178B)
- Working Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- VectorCAST knowledge is added advantage
- Awareness and experience on CM system
- Eager to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate accountability and ownership
- Flexible to work both on Simulated environment and on the
-Avionics Product knowledge in
any areas like Controls, Flight Management Systems
Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.