Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell Process Solutions. You will partner with world class engineering's and leaders to implement product strategies, develop program schedules and milestones, define technologyroad-maps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
Use your strategic thinking to help anticipate problems, recognize and eliminate barriers
Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region to understand technology and management concepts required for Honeywell products and processes
· Implement Honeywell’s Profit Blending and Movement (PBM) and Oil Movement and Storage (OMS) applications using Honeywell’s Experion Distributed Control Systems, including the Total Plant System (TPS) and the Experion Process Knowledge System (PKS).
· Provide technical support in diagnosing problems and providing solutions
· Provide consultation and training on the installed base of Honeywell’s PBM and OMS applications.
· Configure and maintain distributed control system databases.
· Build Human Machine Interface (HMI) displays, using the HMI Web application.
· Update Visual Basic applications to satisfy customer requirements.
· Act as point of contact and customer advocate during interactions with the research and development team.
25 Implement and support technical applications
25 Configure and maintain databases
25 Build Interface displays
25 Provide customer support and training
* YOU MUST HAVE *
* WE VALUE *
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.