Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Sr. Director, Technology – SPS Intelligrated
The Sr. Director, Technology for SPS Intelligrated will report to the Vice President and Chief
Technology Officer for Safety & Productivity Solutions (SPS) and the President of the Intelligrated business.
The Sr. Director, Technology is responsible for leading the global engineering team of this $1.2B business to identify/develop next generation technologies that drive value and differentiation, establish and maintain effective relationships with customers, and mature the capabilities of the organization. This role requires a proven leader to lead connected fulfillment solutions and aftermarket services delivering value to our customers through cutting edge technology, products and breakthrough solutions worldwide.
The Sr. Director, Technology role will be responsible for leading cutting edge technology & product development background with strong exposure to material handling, connected fulfillment solutions and
- This role will partner cross-functionally, as well as cross business unit, in order to bring together all the expertise required to deliver conveyor systems, sortation systems (Line & Loop), control software, warehouse execution system (WES), robotics and machine learning. This includes working with Product
Management and Marketing to define the product line strategy and roadmaps, working with project engineering organization to deliver solutions worldwide
- This role will lead the development of processes, tools and capabilities enabling the cycle time requirements of this business and of its customers.
- The Sr. Director, Technology will develop/implement/maintain a strong Management Operating System (MOS) in order to coordinate the global teams and to be able to support executive-level communication.
- Drive connected warehouse solutions with product management teams with emphasis on novel, innovative products, and speed-to-market and breakthrough solutions to disrupt the market.
- Lead Employee Management initiatives including Honeywell Performance Development (HPD), Management Resource Readiness (MRR) and Technical Resource Readiness (TRR) assessments of individuals and groups
- Recognize the efforts of the team, continually develops people, and expects the best, makes the "team" the customer's best known/best valued asset.
- Manage Technology budget through “zero based budget” across sites and product lines
- Drive and mature deployment of Lean Product Development to drive speed and cost
20 Strategy development
20 Senior leadership interaction
20 Strategic planning
20 Key project reviews
20 Interaction with senior level customer leaders
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.