Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates complex material handling systems within Honeywell Intelligrated Concepting & Estimating organization.
You will participate and help lead the applications and proposal development process for the installation of material handling systems. This will enable you to support electro-mechanical installation processes, standards or operational plans within the organization's business strategies, with a direct impact on business unit/function overall results.
The Installation Estimator Engineer will focus on:
- Installation role frequently develops installation plans to accomplish successful execution of large, complex projects
- Support major systems opportunities including post/parcel, distribution and fulfillment, and field office opportunities.
- Work closely with the installation department to maintain accurate and current metrics and practices
- Provide both mechanical and electrical installation costs for major systems
- Creates bid packages when subcontracted labor or union quotes are required
- Review of installation quotes
- Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
- Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere organization
20 Develop cost estimates for proposals
20 Proposal Development
20 Strategy Development
20 Strategy Development 20, Collaborate with engineering teams
Exempt Discover Honeywell Intelligrated
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.