Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Customer Support Representative is a pivotal role within the BGA Contracts & Services team within Honeywell Aerospace. The selected candidate will be the focal for HAPP (Honeywell Avionics Protection Plan) & MPP Mechanical Protection Program contract entry and integrity in our business systems. The job responsibilities will include:
• Enter contracts for HAPP & MPP, supporting new aircraft enrollments, contract transfers, and renewals.
• Provide support for the Sales, Contracts, Disputes and Customer Accounts teams.
• Execute all tasks with a high degree of accuracy
• Develop proficiency in SAP and related systems including the My Aerospace portal and Sales Force.com.
• Support a global customer base while prioritizing critical issues to ensure customer requirements are met on time.
• Manage work flow with minimum supervision while displaying patience, sound judgment, and professionalism under pressure.
• Responsible for maintaining metrics relating to workload and revenue generating activities.
• Display strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Other responsibilities may include:
• Support BGA Aftermarket contracts for other services
• Collaborate effectively with internal Honeywell resources to provide solutions
• Responding to customized contract requests - expedited and / or preferential
• Actively participate in team meetings, process improvement teams, and other activities as assigned.
Key success measurements for this position include: customer satisfaction; order accuracy; effective problem resolution and effectiveness of communication with internal and external customers.
50 Customer Service
30 Contract Renewal/ Invoicing
20 Process Improvement
• Experience in using SAP and Sales Force.com (SFDC)
• Must demonstrate flexibility and resilience, including the ability to influence others in a time sensitive and demanding environment
• Ability to make sound business decisions and take quick actions to execute
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with multiple Honeywell entities by developing and maintaining effective relationships
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Working knowledge of export requirements and/or government regulations is a plus
• Ability to effectively handle a wide range of customers' needs and requirements with care and professionalism at all times
• Knowledge of basic Financial principles is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to work in a changing environment is strongly preferred
• Great grasp and passion for customer service
• Experience in the Aerospace industry is strongly preferred
Nonexempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.