Lead Administrative Assistant
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The selected individual will provide administrative support to the Site Leader of the Mexicali Research and Technical Center. This position will coordinate with other Administrative Assistants to provide support to
other engineering groups within the area.
This position consists of a wide range of administrative duties, including managing multiple priority activities that require considerable coordination and follow-through to meet requirements.
- First point of contact for visitors including all levels of Honeywell leadership from across different Honeywell business groups.
- Handling arrangements for all types and levels of meetings, internal and external. Making arrangements for meetings involving customers or suppliers that may require that additional arrangements be made fortransportation, lodging, etc. Schedules appointments and meetings and closely maintains calendars.
- Making travel arrangements for one or more managers, working with travel coordinator to schedule flights, ground transportation, accommodations. Scheduling itinerary, meetings, and related activities. Proactively preparing necessary materials ahead or with manager for meetings, presentations, etc.
- Responsible for protecting sensitive and confidential information received and generated.
- Utilizes knowledge of company operations, procedures, policies, and departmental functions in performing duties with minimum direction/supervision.
- Interacts effectively with internal and external customers and handles global communication.
- Assures complete distribution of incoming and outgoing communications.
- Interfaces with individuals from all levels in an efficient and professional manner.
- Requires initiative, a high degree of accuracy, discretion, personal judgment and professional appearance and conduct.
- Completes and manages all tasks to provide a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining existing electronic and hardcopy filing/record keeping systems, keeping them current, accurate and accessible to those who may need stored information.
- Researching and gathering data and information, assisting in analysis of data, compiling results, developing finished materials.
Generating graphics, slides, presentation materials, creating spreadsheets, flow diagrams, org. charts, and reports for internal and external use.
20 Travel planning
20 Email and phone correspondence
20 Office supply management
20 Calendar management
20 Meeting coordination
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years of Administrative Assistant experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Must have strong leadership and demonstrated management skills. Interface daily with cross functional groups (i.e.: finance, Program Management, VP’s, Directors, etc).
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Ability to work independently and take direction from others.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and prioritize appropriately.
- Shows continuous improvement in knowledge and performance of all job functions.
- Ability to successfully interact with a dispersed leadership team and administrative assistants
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work extended hours when needed
- Must be enthusiastic with a positive outlook and “can-do” attitude
- Able to interact with managers and with peer departments
- Exhibits good judgment and common sense in stressful situations
- Proficient in computer skills, including PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel; as well as file and folder management and net-meetings
- Proficient in travel management including domestic and global arrangements,
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priority tasks simultaneouslyDemonstrated ability to manage, follow-up, and bring closure to projects and actions
- Skilled at organizing administrative processes and systems
- Work efficiently and effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Professional and courteous communication
Nonexempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD50432
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Calle del Oro S/N, Mexicali, BC 21395 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.