Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
This position supports the engineering function in a variety of duties including, but not limited to, data collection and processing, specification and process documentation, technical illustrations, program or project planning and scheduling, etc. assists in data reporting for internal and external customers (i.e. agencies and customers).
Act as liaison between Engineering and other functional groups within the COE.
Work with a team to lead and support engineering software agreements, software purchasing, and financial assignments.
Procurement and finance support
Support for engineering software purchase requests and life-cycle
Planning support for engineering software budgets
Resposible for Budget and Forecast Finance Planning
Support Process and Policies
Provide effect communication of processes and enforce policies
Lead and support in the improvement of processes and procedures
Develop department tools, processes, and reporting solutions
Responsible for providing senior management information, and supporting analysis to make appropriate business decisions.
35 Project Management
35 Procurement and finance support
30 Support process and policies
• Overall 10+ Years of experience in Program Management/Project Engineering specifically as a Business/Financial Analyst
• Understand Global strategies / priorities across the organization
• Develop strong working relationship with relevant stakeholders and subject matter experts. Ability to work in a complex stakeholders environment which includes various Business Leaders/Finance
• Develop Annual Operating Plans (AOP) with all Departments for the Engineering Software and track the budgets for execution.
• Engages with key customers, internal stakeholders (cross functional teams, business partners) to achieve business objectives. High level of customer focus, collaboration, planning and execution.
• Deals effectively with the dynamics of a distributive work environment and creates collaborative work culture in line with the One-Honeywell approach
• Support User/Business Queries, generate Financial/Engineering Data Reporting/Visualization for Business Leaders/Provide the required insights towards necessary actions.
• Effective Communication Skills
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.