Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
You will make use of AGILE principles to help Advanced Manufacturing Engineering/NPD customers exploit Teamcenter Process/Machine Simulation to minimize cost and maximize delivery/quality objectives. Using JIRA Digital Manufacturing change management, you will coordinate deployment and support of Robots, Machines, Tooling in the Teamcenter Manufacturing Resource Library.
You will teach others to develop Manufacturing Library Resources, enabling expanded use of Simulation across Honeywell locations.As part of a highly engaged and integrated PLM team, you will be a key technical focal point across PLM, New Product Development and Manufacturing Engineering. You will deliver high impact business results as you grow to become a technical leader and coach for other engineers to rely on.
20 Project Management
20 Applications Support
10 Server Admin
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's Degree in an Manufacturing Engineering or related technical field
· 1+ years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer in component machining or product assembly process planning environment
· 1+ years of experience working with Teamcenter Manufacturing Process Planner (MPP)
· 1+ years of experience working as a NC Programmer with NX-CAM
· 2+ years of experience working as a Post Processor Engineer with NX-CAM
· 2+ years of experience working with Teamcenter/NX-CAM Tooling and Machine Simulation Libraries
· Experience in TCL/TK, User Defined Events (UDE) and Change Management
· Familiar with AGILE principles
· Greenbelt certification
· Strong leadership skills
· Desire to share and teach others
· Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
· Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
· Willingness to learn new technologies
· Recognition that teaching others is the best learning tool
· Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work
· FMEA and RCCA experience
Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.