AMS Sales Operations Leader
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
This is a highly visible and complex role.The candidate will be required to support and work with executives and users across the entire organization to promote: continuity in sales process, metrics, and incentives; process improvements through the deployment of sales tools; improvements in sales competency through training & communication; and strategies and tactics that achieve sales growth for HPS.The successful candidate must be passionate and a proactive visionary in driving change for the organization. In addition, the candidate must be a strong leader, extremely well organized, detail-oriented, quality-minded and possess excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Champion and support the Global Sales Model.
- Ensure that sales operations processes and global best practices are communicated and followed
- Implement the Sales Operations portion of the Sales MOS for the pole.Ensure meetings are established, drive active attendance, and outcomes that are committed, tracked, and executed
- Facilitate and lead the pole sales forecast and pulsing processes.
- Provide analysis and reporting support for sales, order, pipeline and cost information in support of the goals and objectives by supporting Sales leadership and where possible as much direct support as possible to the Director and Managers.
- Work with the Sales VPs to facilitate and manage quota rollout and to ensure that the credit/payout process is completed within the required deadlines.
- Program management for Sales Incentive Plan within the pole in conjunction with the Global SIP team.
- Working with the Commercial Excellence Director, be the focal point for sales operations communications, including the rollout and support for any sales operations initiatives.
- Continually drive for improvement of the sales processes, in particular, sales forecast and pulsing processes.
- Be the collection point for areas of improvement.Gather input from the sales team, prioritize and communicate to global sales operations and enablement for improvement and attention.
- Lead projects and initiatives focused on growth and improving productivity throughout the sales organization.
- Serve as an internal ambassador for Sales in relationships with other key internal stakeholders such as Finance, Legal, Marketing, Technology, Quality and IT.
- Work within and extract data from the integrated set of sales tools and systems including CRM, estimating and proposal support tools, price management, global approval process and sales incentive databases, business intelligence tools such as sales analytics and dashboards, installed base and customer data repositories, and customer facing portals such as the sales and distributor training systems and customer extranets.
- Participate in the planning and support for internal and external sales events, including the annual sales meeting, sales managers’ workshops, and sales training events.
- Support the sales team to achieve the annual AOP plans.
- Ensure Americas pole compliance with Global Sales Operations procedures.
- Compliance with various policies and procedures including Code of Conduct and Financial, Operations, Supply Chain and HR procedures.
- Champion the sales teams’ needs and requirements within the Honeywell organization.
Building value propositions for solutions.
40 Global Sales Model Business Analytics
30 Forecasting and Pulsing Processes
20 Work with the Sales VPs to facilitate and manage quota
10 Working with the Commercial Excellence Director
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical/quantitative abilities, problem solving and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings and group processes
- Ability to establish and foster relationships between various internal customers
- Capable of working in a matrix environment, managing multiple priorities
- Minimum two years’ experience providing analysis for large sales/financial datasets to make meaningful conclusions
Excellent with Excel, reporting, CRM, and analytics applications
Both strategic and tactical; proven ability to formulate a high-level strategy, then convert it into a tactical plan and execute on that plan.
Must have attention to detail and a commitment to quality, and be results driven and customer focused.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD40524
- Category: Sales
- Location: Av. Santa Fe No 94, Torre "A" piso 1, Mexico City, CDMX 01210 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.